E-Commerce Retailing Consultant
Since 1993, the e-tailing group, a boutique ecommerce consultancy has been working strategically with Fortune 500s and start-ups, to help retailers and brands deliver the right customer experience on their websites and across all of their channels while adeptly assisting technology companies to create and execute go-to-market strategies that simultaneously educate the retail community.
Currently, due to business growth, we have a rare, virtual (home-based) opportunity for an independent, driven and organized, self-starter in the Chicago area as a Junior E-Commerce Retailing Consultant.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participation in proprietary research studies that includes in-depth analyses of ecommerce and mobile retail sites
- Maintenance of our extensive database
- Support for our social media efforts
- Staying current with ecommerce and mobile web site trends and contributing ideas for future study development
- Maintenance of the e-tailing group’s web site
- Potential involvement in client projects and development of individualized e-commerce solutions and strategies
The ideal candidate:
- Has a background in E-commerce; retail/merchandising experience is a must!
- Is an avid online shopper and has a passion for merchandising and emerging technologies
- Is detail oriented, organized and has the ability to multi-task
- Is proficient using MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Can work from a home office that is equipped with own computer and high speed Internet access, printer and fax machine
- Is located in the Chicago area
- Available to start on 7/9
Position will be full time with a potential opportunity to grow into consulting services.
Salary is commensurate with background. Please send resume and desired wage scale via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 847-713-4840. For more information about the company, visit www.e-tailing.com. References will be required.